Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Creativity and New Media

Blogs are a great way for the development of creative thinking and writing in students. For example I created this blog especially for my new media class .It provides freedom to students to post whatever they want and comment upon or share each other’s material. They can openly write on topics that intrigue them and give vent to their ideas without having to worry about grading or grammatical errors.
 For this assignment i decided to use an app call Reflection.This app allows you to modify your pictures with a lot of details that a professional designer probably use.This shows just having a phone gives you access to the world.With this app you can create shadow of the picture, change the setting of the object or the person.And you can also edit the picture while you are working with the idea that you want to use to create your own art.
I took this picture almost a few weeks ago of the Empire State.This is the before and after picture while i was using the app.


1 comment:

  1. Very cool image that you created. I have never heard of this application but I think I would definitely give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete